- The Community Foundation for the Land of Lincoln,
- the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce,
- the United Way of Central Illinois,
- the University of Illinois – Springfield Center for State Policy & Leadership,
- Innovate Springfield,
- Lincoln Land Community College, and
- Springfield Public School District 186.
Its purpose is to ensure that all Sangamon County residents are Ready to Learn, Ready to Work, and Ready to Succeed. Its core strategy is the Sangamon Success report, a community-wide strategy that consists of 25 recommendations for improving educational attainment of youth who are less-advantaged in Sangamon County through evidence-based programs from cradle to career. Please join us as we participate in this important initiative to pursue a new vision for our community.